Stewed Chicken Wings with Black Vinegar
【 Materials 】 for two
- chicken wing
- boiled egg
- Shishito pepper
【 seasoning soup 】
- “Ringosan black vinegar”
- tablespoon 5
- soy sauce
- tablespoon 3
- tablespoon 2
- 1/2 cup
- grated ginger
- teaspoon 1
How to cook
- Put the ingredients for “seasoning soup” in a pot and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- When the seasoning soup comes to a boil, add chicken wings and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Add the boiled egg and simmer a little longer. When the liquid has evaporated, add the Shishito peppers and heat through.
- Juicy chicken wings can be served light and without worrying about the fat.
- Ringosan black vinegar and soy sauce are a perfect match and can be seasoned to go with rice or as a snack with beer!
- Simmering mellows out the acidity of the black vinegar.
- When the liquid has reduced, turn the chicken wings and boiled egg over several times while simmering, so that all the flavors soak in.
- Boiled eggs become hard when overcooked, so it is recommended that the whites be just colored.
↓↓Click on the thumbnails below ↓↓