【 Materials 】 3 thick rolls
- 2 cups
- “Mino Tokusen Sushi Vinegar”
- 4 tablespoons
- Thick-baked eggs
- 2 eggs
- Crab kamaboko
- 9 pieces
- tuna (canned)
- 1 can
- as needed
- grilled laver (whole)
- 3 sheets
- White sesame seeds
- as needed
How to cook
- When the rice is warm, add “Mino Tokusen Sushi Vinegar” and mix quickly. Once the rice has absorbed the vinegar to some extent, cool it quickly by fanning it to make sushi rice.
- Drain the oil from the tuna, place in a dish or other container, and dress with mayonnaise. Cut cucumber, thick-baked egg and crab cake into pieces according to the size of nori.
- Place nori on the sushi mat and spread sushi rice on top. Cover with plastic wrap, flip over the sushi mat, and place the ingredients from 2. Roll from the front to the nori on the other side in a single motion to form the shape.
- Remove plastic wrap and sprinkle sesame seeds over all. Cut into bite-size pieces and place on a plate.
- This is a recipe for California rolls, sushi rolled with the nori inside. If you make this for your anniversary, you can enjoy a different type of futomaki.
- Wrap salmon, cheese, avocado, or any other ingredient of your choice around the roll.
- Use “tobiko” instead of white sesame seeds for a more festive finish.
- Please check out our cooking video!
↓↓Click on the thumbnails below ↓↓