【 Materials 】 for two
- green peppers
- Canned tuna
- 1/4 can
- Sesame oil
- 1/2 tablespoon
- “Mino Tokusen Seasoned Ponzu Vinegar”
- 1 and 1/2
- Dried sesame seeds (white)
- as needed
How to cook
- Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise, remove stems, seeds and wattles, and slice lengthwise into thin strips.
- In a heatproof bowl, combine 1. and sesame oil. Cover with fluffy plastic wrap and microwave (600W) for 3 to 4 minutes until the peppers are cooked.
- Add tuna, “Mino Tokusen Seasoned Ponzu” and sesame seeds to the mixture, mix together, and serve.
- This is a recipe for bell peppers that enjoys the taste of ponzu. The citrus aroma and refreshing sourness of the ponzu vinegar and the flavor of the tuna add to the peppers, making them more and more enjoyable.
- It can be easily prepared in the microwave, so try it when you are busy or want one more dish.
- It is also recommended to make and reserve as a reserve dish.
- If you do not like the bitterness of bell peppers, refrigerate the peppers to allow the flavors to soak in well and make them easier to eat.